Horribly Disgusting Piece of ****: Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today, I was totally disgusted.
Horribly disgusted.

Accused.
Wrongfully accused.
Totally wrongfully accused.

Read my expression:
*Rolls Eyes*

More than 10 years of education has taught me a lot of things - from knowledge to skills and more importantly social skills... and more recently, the BIG BIG BIG BIG WORD.... T.O.L.E.R.A.N.C.E.

Seriously. Am I really that STUPID? No I'm not. Yes, I do not have that experience you may have but in no way does that mean that I absolutely have no experience.

Yes, it may be my first time, but in no way is that my first time interacting with people. More importantly, the 'professional' people. Come on... I think I've got the worst person since that time. I think now, you can probably fight with that person for the first position in my 'Top 10 People who deserve to be Hated' list.

Did I EVER.. in any way or whatsoever imply to you I was showing ANY signs of disrespect...or as how you put it... 'need to be more tactful'? Or did I EVEN showed or maybe even hinted that I was more knowledgeable, or superior or whatever you think I was doing? Seriously. -_-" On my part, I was just merely giving feedback. FROM A CONSUMER'S POINT OF VIEW.

Come on, you don't even preach your.... 'Do not do on others what you do not want others to do to you'. As if. And best of all, I didn't even have a chance to explain anything. Maybe, more like I don't even need to because everything is only seen through those 'professional' eyes of yours.

Oh by the way, I was not idling. I do have my own plans IN MY HEAD. You didn't even give me a chance to say that I had a plan and went on insinuating and ACCUSING... OK. Maybe not accuse directly. But you know, I know there is such a thing called '话中带刺'. Yar.

You know... I practice what I preach. If one is to teach others to learn to socialize appropriately, then maybe that one should learn how to do it RIGHT first. Erm... in case you didn't know, there is such thing components of social skills. They are: Verbal skills, non-verbal skills and paralinguistic skills. So yar... don't think I'm that DUMB and treat me like your patient. I CAN READ THAT YOUR 3 COMPONENTS FREAKINGLY DONT MATCH.

I'm pissed. You can see. "Sometimes, we just need to vent".

Yeah.

But I will survive. Or let's say I MUST.

For once, I shall take up this challenge and not be a coward. Just you wait and see.

Hrmph.
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-