I want mushrooms!: Saturday, April 21, 2007

I came across these two adorable mushrooms while searching for a cute mushroom picture for my sister... after she requested for the cute goomba picture I had and protesting that the mushroom picture I had was not cute enough.

I know its really to 不要脸 to ask/hint for something, especially when my birthday isn't near nor is there any special occasions... but I really want them!! (though I don't know where to get them? Haha...)

I want these utterly pointless and totally cute Mario mushroom plushies!! Anyone getting them for me? Haha...

It would be one of the most frivolous purchases I’ll make if nobody gets it for me. But then again, its a small price to pay for getting an extra life and growing bigger, no? It seems kinda worthwhile isn't it? *chuckles*
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-