Blogger's back!: Thursday, May 17, 2007
Finally. Blogger is back. No longer haywired. No longer some maintenance shtuff or whatsoever. I can now blog! So that's one more thing I can now add to my what-i-can-do-this-holiday list. Haha.
Yesh! It's finally holidays for me. And this time I don't mean those so-called 'breaks' or 'holidays' that I have been having during and/or in between school semesters. I mean a REAL holiday. Like.. not having to worry about getting this or that done; not having to fret over whether this and that book is available in the library; not having to prioritise to read this journal or that article; not having to think about what to prepare for the following week.... Yesh! This has all ended... sort of at least. For now. Period. Haha.
So, I'm now taking a break before the release of the final results. The final of the final of the final of the final.... and it goes on. Once released, that's the results you'll have after slogging 3 whole years. No more can be done to bring up the grade; likewise, nothing can bring it down too. I seriously hope it would be the latter. Sigh. Results are always nothing but disappointment. I swear. My results are only average. Just believe me. Please.
On friday had some dinner at this chicken place. Hmm.. good chicken stuff with lots of herbs in the soup. Was to celebrate Mother's Day early since my mum is off to Japan for 2 weeks for biz trip. Urgh! Bad memories... was suppose to bunk-in with her, as I suggested like weeks ago. Her then 'okay' became a no-no and I'm kinda 'forced' to stay here. Sobs. There goes my trip to Japan. Sigh.
And since last Thursday, I've started on something which kills time. Seriously. Time passes by so quickly when you're at it... even though the game is kinda boring. I've started to stab snails and mushrooms and found a 'job'. Haha. Currently, I've progressed to having found a job and are clawing at slimes, pigs and those trees stuff, or whatever you call them. Hahaha. It is not as fun as GB, but then, it really does help pass time really fast... so yup!
This week has been indoors for me.. watching videos & shows, RE-watching drama series and cartoons (kinda addicted to Ton & Jerry now. Hahaha. Yesh. I've got the dvd!) . Haha. Yup. So now its Heroes and Lost 3 for me... CSI on tv (kinda got addicted to it coz of ZR who insisted I watch one episode of it. Haha)... K/J/T/HK dramas for me from various sources and format. Yupz.
So that's my life now. For now at least. Can't wait for the weather to be sunnier. I need the outdoors badly!
I've got time. People.. you know what to do! Haha.


Yesh! It's finally holidays for me. And this time I don't mean those so-called 'breaks' or 'holidays' that I have been having during and/or in between school semesters. I mean a REAL holiday. Like.. not having to worry about getting this or that done; not having to fret over whether this and that book is available in the library; not having to prioritise to read this journal or that article; not having to think about what to prepare for the following week.... Yesh! This has all ended... sort of at least. For now. Period. Haha.
So, I'm now taking a break before the release of the final results. The final of the final of the final of the final.... and it goes on. Once released, that's the results you'll have after slogging 3 whole years. No more can be done to bring up the grade; likewise, nothing can bring it down too. I seriously hope it would be the latter. Sigh. Results are always nothing but disappointment. I swear. My results are only average. Just believe me. Please.
Oh well... people say results aren't everything. But to me, it is almost everything. It's where the black and white is, and in reality, that is what people see. Not trying to be competitive or a perfectionist, just that sometimes, it is really no harm for one wanting to be better... isn't it? Sigh. I wished what you said will eventually come true. But from the looks of how things have been going ever since then, I seriously doubt so. I'm sorry.
Rights. Enough of depressing thoughts. Now on to happy shtuff. Okays. So I've got LOTS and LOTS of time, I'm stuck in this country for 2 months and it has been raining consecutively for this whole week. What do I do then? Or maybe, what have I been doing?
Last week was more eventful.... was out most of the time... had lots and lots of food. Put on 2kg again, after losing them just awhile ago. Sigh. Had mala steamboat with my sister on monday, coca steamboat on tuesday with joanna & ahma, sushi tei on wednesday with nightstar, funk`p and rui. Haha. It was really fun that night coz we spent like over 2 hours there.. gossiping 3 years of shtuff, trying to isolate ourselves from the rest of the restaurant (haha) and basically making fun of rui by foretelling/predicting others' future life story of if-you-were-to-live-with-rui-at-down-under. Hahaha.
Rights. Enough of depressing thoughts. Now on to happy shtuff. Okays. So I've got LOTS and LOTS of time, I'm stuck in this country for 2 months and it has been raining consecutively for this whole week. What do I do then? Or maybe, what have I been doing?
Last week was more eventful.... was out most of the time... had lots and lots of food. Put on 2kg again, after losing them just awhile ago. Sigh. Had mala steamboat with my sister on monday, coca steamboat on tuesday with joanna & ahma, sushi tei on wednesday with nightstar, funk`p and rui. Haha. It was really fun that night coz we spent like over 2 hours there.. gossiping 3 years of shtuff, trying to isolate ourselves from the rest of the restaurant (haha) and basically making fun of rui by foretelling/predicting others' future life story of if-you-were-to-live-with-rui-at-down-under. Hahaha.
On friday had some dinner at this chicken place. Hmm.. good chicken stuff with lots of herbs in the soup. Was to celebrate Mother's Day early since my mum is off to Japan for 2 weeks for biz trip. Urgh! Bad memories... was suppose to bunk-in with her, as I suggested like weeks ago. Her then 'okay' became a no-no and I'm kinda 'forced' to stay here. Sobs. There goes my trip to Japan. Sigh.And since last Thursday, I've started on something which kills time. Seriously. Time passes by so quickly when you're at it... even though the game is kinda boring. I've started to stab snails and mushrooms and found a 'job'. Haha. Currently, I've progressed to having found a job and are clawing at slimes, pigs and those trees stuff, or whatever you call them. Hahaha. It is not as fun as GB, but then, it really does help pass time really fast... so yup!
This week has been indoors for me.. watching videos & shows, RE-watching drama series and cartoons (kinda addicted to Ton & Jerry now. Hahaha. Yesh. I've got the dvd!) . Haha. Yup. So now its Heroes and Lost 3 for me... CSI on tv (kinda got addicted to it coz of ZR who insisted I watch one episode of it. Haha)... K/J/T/HK dramas for me from various sources and format. Yupz.
So that's my life now. For now at least. Can't wait for the weather to be sunnier. I need the outdoors badly!
I've got time. People.. you know what to do! Haha.














