A very quick update!: Saturday, May 12, 2007
Blogger has gone haywired. I can't blog properly.
1. I survived the ordeal.
2. I'm waiting for results. Think I'll do badly once again. Sigh.
3. I had steamboat buffet two consecutive days.
4. Sushi tei sashimi salad is good shutff.
5. I'm kinda broke.
6. I don't get to go Japan. My mum insisted. How unfortunate.
7. I'm organizing our graduation gathering/celebration (not sure what to call it.)
8. I have time. Lots of unstructured time. I need lifestyle redesign. Badly. Haha.
9. I've started stabbing snails and mushrooms. Boring but kills time. Real fast!
10. I'm frantically watching drama series. And also frantically reading too.
1. I survived the ordeal.
2. I'm waiting for results. Think I'll do badly once again. Sigh.
3. I had steamboat buffet two consecutive days.
4. Sushi tei sashimi salad is good shutff.
5. I'm kinda broke.
6. I don't get to go Japan. My mum insisted. How unfortunate.
7. I'm organizing our graduation gathering/celebration (not sure what to call it.)
8. I have time. Lots of unstructured time. I need lifestyle redesign. Badly. Haha.
9. I've started stabbing snails and mushrooms. Boring but kills time. Real fast!
10. I'm frantically watching drama series. And also frantically reading too.












