Home Sweet Home!: Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yes.. I'm back home from Hong Kong. Arrived back in Singapore on the 28th at around 1am. Will blog more about my HK trip after I have sorted out my almost 1.5k number of photos. Haha. And just fyi, I didn't go there on a holiday trip, but rather for a conference. Hence, there's really nothing much I can introduce about but I'll put up the better pictures for all to see. So till then... be patient!

Anyways, just wanted to share something I spotted on Yahoo! just awhile ago.

Top 10 Jobs Where Employers Come Looking for YOU
by Chloë Dowley
Available Here
  1. Computer Software Engineer
  2. Paralegal
  3. Accountant
  4. Occupational Therapist
  5. Post-Secondary Teachers
  6. Actuary
  7. Medical Assistant
  8. Lawyer
  9. Home Health Aide
  10. Computer Systems Analyst
Wow. Not bad. I think if the local government isn't going to do something about the allied health professionals, I seriously think we'll be flocking all over the world pretty soon. We're in demand in many places... and I must say, the prospects aren't that bad too... working conditions at some places are better etc. So yeah... Something to brighten my fellow people!
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-