The Accused: Sunday, August 26, 2007

Memory fails, without doubt.
But it never equated to not doing.
I may have forgotten, but it should never meant I never did.
Why have you accused?

Ideas and thoughts races in my head.
I don't need to put in all down.
I may not have the physical proof, but it never meant I never did.
Why have you accused?

I stand up for what I believe.
But it never equated to being my way.
I may insist, but I never meant I cannot widen.
Why have you accused?

Silently I work; unlike the rest
Only when satisfaction is there do I share.
I have performed, just not in front of you.
Why have you accused?

If you have the strength to speak
To say the things that hurt and accuse,
Why won't you have the courage to speak
To say it to me?


In the end, its once again, all a masquerade.
The mask.
The deceit.
The pretense.
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-