It's been a month!: Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Alright. The legendary has spoken and said I should stop procrastinating. Haha. Well... there isn't really much things happening in my life, apart from the weekend outings and the daily after-dinner-talks/gossips/secrets. You won't believe how much secrets we have managed to 'dig' out from each other. Hahaha...

Anyways, just a quick update on the happenings over the weeks... Hmm.. we headed to the beach for picnic and did the coastal walk; did more grocery shopping; watched Harry Potter at a huge movie screen theatre; went for the Aroma Festival; had absolutely fantastic food at Pancakes on the Rocks, celebrated National Day in Sydney for the first time; day trip to Canberra.

Yupz. I've been trying to update but things seem to be happening faster than I can blog about them. Remember... quantity isn't everything. Haha. But anyways, please check out our blog. That is where I try my very bestest to update the happenings of my Sydney life as I want to reserve here for my 'own'. Yeah. The links are at the side bar... under 'Telescopes'. Yupz. And if you want always updated stuff of our life in Sydney, you can read Hipporu's; alternatively, you can always check out Sydney Babe's blog too!

Yupz.

I'll try to post about all the stuff asap. But remember, my purpose in Sydney is to study eh? Hahaha...


Merlions @ Cumbo.
Celebrating National Day at Georges Ave!
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-