Updates: Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Alright. The Legendary has spoken. It is about time I've blogged about less arty stuff. Haha.


Okay, first updates about the happenings in the past weeks...

1. We went on a day tour to Canberra. It was pretty good but the travelling took up most of the time. Imagine 6 hours on the van. I've never slept so much in the day in a vehicle!

2. We finally went to get some Krispy Kreme ! Yummie! (Will post the pictures soon... so save those drool for later!)

3. We celebrated Andrea's birthday. First we had buffet and we kind of ate like we haven't ate in ages. It wasn't fantastic food, but then, looking at the array of Asian food available, we just couldn't help it. Looks like Jia Kan Tang days are still far far away.. Haha. Then we headed to the city for Karaoke and I must say it is so much cheaper than singing karaoke in Singapore! Just imagine that! Andrea held a great concert, while the rest of us (except me again) sang some songs. Kind of got shock by the singing and dancing towards the end of the k-session! Shall post the videos soon. Hahaha.


Yup. Those aside, school work has been piling up pretty badly; my sleeping patterns have gone bizzare... probably due to stress again. And I'm still procrastinating. WORK JUST PILES! ARGH! (And judging the amount of photos I post here...you understand what a procrastinator I am)I should be more disciplined. Sigh. However, I am determined that I should be able to make it through this semester. And I think I'm like a geek to the local students... who talks about journal databases in social conversations?! OMG.... I so need more life!

Weather has been pretty dramatic; hot and cold... and fog! It's really beautiful to wake up to a foggy morning at 6.30am and the world just seems to have come to a stand still. The winter is coming to an end and spring is here. The weather is getting hot... this afternoon temperature rose to 26 degrees and I thought I was going to melt. I'm so in trouble when I return to Singapore. Just when I'm loving the cold the warmth has to come and take it away! Sobs! The current temperature is now 18 degrees and I'm complaining its hot. Save me!

Then, the latest thing for me is having some time to myself - the 'ME-Time'. Therapeutic time for myself.... doing grocery shopping. I can't believe how 'auntie' I have become! Goodness gracious me... Like discussing what is on sale at which supermarket, comparing prices here and there, which brand is nicer than the other, which vegetables are fresher, and the most 'auntie' thing - stocking up on food when things are on sale! Hahaha.... *faints*

But hey... can you like imagine... Large bag of Doritos for $1.50; 1kg of yogurt for $4; Pasta sauce for $1; Can of tuna for $0.80 etc... (I don't remember the prices by hard; these are just some of my recent purchases, in case you are wondering. LoL!) So yeah... the 'auntie' me made a special trip down to the supermarket that is like almost 4km away from school. So that day, while I walked around and waited for my egg tarts to be baked and grocery shopping, I think I've walked more than 10km a day. 3 hours non-stop. Wow...

And to think the 2.4km run in NAPFA was like taking my life! Hahaha... These gastrocs of mine are getting huge and ugly. Sobs!

Ok. All that aside... Threadless is having back to school sale! Eh... my birthday coming *ahem! cough!* Hahaha. Just joking.. But yeah, I love these designs.. but I can't have that many! I have no $! (Ok.. I don't have money to splurge)


A Birth Day
The hottest and latest favourite of mine!
(sadly... no stock)

Marshmallow Factory
My all-time favourite-been-wanting-to-get design.
Haha.

Vegetarians are eating the rainforests

UR in my Top 8

Make Yourself At Home
*interesting!*

Skip the Desert
*hahaha. Literally skip! I should get this to remind myself!*

Higher Higher

Strength in Numbers

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to The Legendary Rui! All the best in everything and study hard okay? I know you will party hard! Cheers!
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-