Greetings... I've Awaken!: Thursday, September 20, 2007

I realise I haven't been updating my blog religiously, nor reading my fellow friends blog for a few weeks and perhaps maybe months. Okay, I shall admit. I haven't read The Legendary's Blog since her first entry about Perth. I don't even dare to enter for I think I will need many days to catch up on her exciting life at the 'most boring city in the world'. Haha....

So far I've only been updating myself with my sister's blog and erm.... occasionally nightstar's and that's about it. Yeah... Other than my own.

Alright. Updates about me....

1. Went to Blue Mountains for 3D2N

2. Celebrated Pompy's Birthday

3. I celebrated my birthday

4. Handed in my first assignment at UOS

5. I had home-cooked steak and spaghetti

6. I cooked baked breaded chicken, colesaw, steamed corn and miso soup

7. Studied.... at least I tried

But then, what have I been actually doing that takes up so much of my time? The answer is none other than YOUTUBE. Sigh. I really need therapeutic intervention for activity scheduling and behaviour modification. This must not go on!

And to add on to my current list of Youube and Crunchyroll is ShuangTV and Tudou. Yikes. I'm so in trouble when I get my results back after this semester. Sigh.

I need the motivation to change.

That aside, after HOURS and HOURS at Youtube, you find the most interesting things.... And for my fellow coursemates, this one is for you.



The Occupational Therapy Song

I woke up this morning
I couldn't even get out of bed
I stumbled on my feet to brush my teeth
And I didn't have the strength...to find my sink

It sounds like I need some OT
It sounds like I need some OT
It sounds like I need some Occupational Therapy

So they dragged me out of bed
To do some therapy activity
To bake a cake and fold some clothes
They told me I can't go home
Unless I'm safe when I'm alone
It looks to me instead...that someone is just plain lazy

It sounds like I need some OT
It sounds like I need some OT
It sounds like I need some Occupational Therapy

So if you find yourself putting on your tee shirt wrong
Or sometimes wondering if you've left your stove on
Let’s make it very clear...You don't need physical therapy

It sounds like you need some OT
It sounds like you need some OT
It sounds like you need some Occupational Therapy

Lalalalalala…

Now wait a minute, is there a speech therapist in the house?

It sounds like you need some OT
It sounds like you need some OT
It sounds like you need some Occupational Therapy

Sometimes we forget about that other therapy
We always seem to think physical therapy
But without OT, people aren’t going to think...and they would be stinky

So thank you, OT
For all you do, thank you
Thank you, thank you… Occupational Therapy


You need some OT? You know you do!
Who's the vice president?
You need some OT? Your shoelaces are untied
You need some OT? Come on… your fly is open
You need some OT? You know you want some
You need some OT? You know you do.

readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-