Randomised Post: Saturday, September 01, 2007

Taking a break from my assignment... not that I have been concentrating and doing the assignment religiously. The whole process of analysis is just dreadful and almost unbearable. Now I better understand arduous process of data analysis and I learn to treasure my FYP group members even more. The entire process wasn't easy but we survived and I can also say that we shined. All of a sudden, I'm missing every single one of them *yeah.. ALL* Sigh. Sometimes working alone isn't fun after all... Hope everyone is doing well in their work and studies for TLP.

Anyway, imeem has become my new companion, my partner. The music database is just amazing and it never fails to fill my ears with the music I wish for hours and hours. My recent 'crazes' - Olivia Ong, Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra, and Rockapella. And just recently, like a day ago, Barry Manilow has joined the list.

The song 'Somewhere Down the Road' keeps replaying and I think it is well-written song... emotional, that's the word. Now, on my list of greatest hits by Barry Manilow has a new song, adding on to Can't Smile Without You and I Write the Songs.

Attempted to look for some music video or concert clips of Barry singing this song but no avail. But I did come across a lovely fan-made video! Made me wanna watch the show! I should really do, since I loved the original movie by the koreans - Il Mare.



Alrights. Back to work. SIGHHHHhhhhhh......
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-