Parody of School: Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm an avid collector of emoticons... I don't deny it. When my brother showed me a post on his friend's blog because he knows how much I'm 'into' emoticons...no doubt I went bonkers and ga-ga over it. Darn cute and of course, absolutely right. So... enjoy!

[P/S: I've made some minor changes to the grammar. LoL!]



New school semester:

user posted image



At the first week:

user posted image



At the second week:

user posted image



Before the mid-term test:

user posted image



During the mid-term test:

user posted image



After the mid-term test:

user posted image



Before the final exam:

user posted image



Release of final exam schedule:

user posted image



7 days before final exam:

user posted image



6 days before final exam:

user posted image



5 days before final exam:

user posted image



4 days before final exam:

user posted image



3 days before final exam:

user posted image



2 days before final exam:

user posted image



1 day before final exam:

user posted image



Night before final exam:

user posted image



1 hour before final exam:

user posted image



During the final exam:

user posted image



Once out of the exam hall:

user posted image



After the final exam, during the holidays:

user posted image





readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-