I am Back!: Wednesday, January 30, 2008

我回来了!

Yes! The globe trotter 'trots' back to Sydney and reaches home just before midnight on the 30th of January. Places that the down under globe trotter has been the past 11 days....

  • Brisbane - City, Brunswick St, Southbank, Kangaroo Point
  • Sunshine Coast - Caloundra, Noosa, Noosa North Shore, Maroochydore (CottonTree, Alexandra Headlands, Mooloolaba), Eumundi
  • Fraser Island
And in another slightly more than 24 hours... the down under globe trotter is off trotting once again! Hahaha... *I see faces turning green with envy!*

So, the globe trotter is going to trot to under down under...to meet with the devil! Yesh! Tasmania.. here I come!

This time around is going to be a REALLY short trip.. 1-8 February.

Realised I would be missing the first day of CNY. Oh the sadness... but no choice. I can't make it on the last flight back to Sydney so got to catch the first one the next day.

And when I get back on the 8th... off I head to Newcastle on the 9th. Oh dear me... but before you get jealous again... its Australia's Newcastle.. not England. Haha.. I wished it was! And its not for holiday but for SERIOUS work. School work. Internship. So... yeah!

After 3 weeks of that... and its definitely first train back to Sydney for Mardi Gras! Woo!! So excited. Hahaha... Alright. Got to go....

Trotting isn't easy shtuff....
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-