i.love.gary.cao.still:
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Another song in Super Sunshine that I love.
Latest MV by Gary Cao.
无辜。
I guess you all can see how much I like this singer... considering that I almost never post about songs nor music videos (okay, seldom..). Read somewhere a real music video/movie was filmed for two of his songs in this album and this was one of it. Guess got to watch the full length (40 minutes) video before understanding this MV.
Love this song.
Like how he looks in here.
But I don't like how it resembles Jay Chou's MV style.
*Bleah. Where is the originality?!*
The Writer
What a beautiful mess life can be.
Dark clouds and shadows loom overhead.
But every cloud has a
s|LvEr
lining within it.
I'm Lovin' it and So Will U
Photography
TrekEarth
- learning about the world through photography
Fotologue
Flickr
- photo sharing
Jonathan Thng Photography
My Daughter Kanna
Muu & Tasuku
Happy Blogs
sketched out
the spotted giraffe
My Milk Toof
she paints the kitchen red
iEat. iShoot. iPost.
i.love.gary.cao.still:
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Another song in Super Sunshine that I love.
Latest MV by Gary Cao.
无辜。
I guess you all can see how much I like this singer... considering that I almost never post about songs nor music videos (okay, seldom..). Read somewhere a real music video/movie was filmed for two of his songs in this album and this was one of it. Guess got to watch the full length (40 minutes) video before understanding this MV.
Love this song.
Like how he looks in here.
But I don't like how it resembles Jay Chou's MV style.
*Bleah. Where is the originality?!*
readers
credits:
1
2
copyright ©
a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-