I am Back! Again!: Saturday, March 01, 2008

Alright. I realised my blog has been rather stagnant. But this time around, I do have a very valid reason. I was away in Newcastle for my 3 week placement. And I must say I was rather busy, and there wasn't internet access at the placement. At least I managed to get some free internet along a main street, many thanks to Beaumont Street. And of course, free things... you know how the quality is then compromised. Sometimes the connection is so wonky that I can't even send one email. Oh wells.

But most importantly... I am now back in Sydney! Home Sweet Home! Nice comfy bed, clean room, and fluffly pillows! So I thought I must say hello to everyone... and hopefully no one missed me too much. LoL! *yes I know... so BHB... blushes*

I seriously don't know how to blog because I am SO SO SO far behind... the last I stopped was the second day of the Central Otago Rail Trail, New Zealand, which dates back to November! Oh gosh... I need the time and patience and volition to sort out and blog about all these places before my early-onset-dementia takes the better of me.

But for now, I need to concentrate on my assignment and finish it VERY soon. Because in another 2.5 weeks later, off I go... hopefully. Haha...I see more faces turning green! Well, what do you expect? Semester break commences just after 3 weeks of school! And best of all.... *drum roll*..... I only need to go to school for two days: Monday & Tuesday. Hahahahaha... Ok. I think my life is getting shorter because I sense some people doing voodoo and curses on me. :P

Yupz. Monday 8-12pm and on Tuesday 8-5pm with an hour lunch break in between. Rather packed and tiring but I have no complains. I get a super duper long weekend.

Okay. Enough of showing off. Time for me to go to bed since it's almost 3am now... got back from Mardi Gras (WOOOOO!!! Happy Mardi Gras!) about 1.5 hours ago. Had a great time at the parade, despite standing for almost 5 hours! Shall blog about that soon... probably first since its faster. I was only angry at myself for forgetting to charge my battery. It died out on me and I missed out capturing almost 45 minutes of the parade.

Alrights. Nite :)
Warner's Bay
Lake Macquarie
22.02.2008
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-