I have been....: Saturday, March 15, 2008


To achieve great things, sacrifices must be made.
To travel great destinations, sacrifices must be made.
Trotting ain't easy shtuff...


Yes. I'm off trotting again... in another few days time. This time off to the red centre - Alice Springs and to the top - Darwin! Will be away for 11 days for the semester break which kind of starts next week for me!

Yes, school has barely started! Haha... Maybe that is why I never seem to be able to settle down and focus on studies. My priorities have now changed. I am working my school schedule and assignments around my trotting plans. *grin* I'm going to be leaving lessons early to catch my flight!

But before that, I have assignments to do.... assignments that are due weeks away. Not that I'm hardworking *please... you know what a lazy pig I am!* If I'm going to trot such long distances, I pretty much don't have a choice.

Battle of 3k has ended and 1k shall commence...
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-