Air Condition: Sunday, June 22, 2008

Air condition is good shtuff. If it is free, even better. If it is natural, nothing can beat that. Its almost the end of autumn and it is going to be winter in another week's time.

I remembered I used to be so afraid of the cold. Turn on the air condition to 21 degrees in Singapore and I'll be huddled in a corner of a room with a thick jacket. A rainy day is always a cold day.

But the tables have turned. I've learnt to embrace the cold. Now I'm afraid of the heat. Yes, it SERIOUSLY sucks when you have to shower in the winter, especially when you toilet has no heater (don't be mad. Of course we do have a water heater!). You just don't want to turn off the tap and towel off. That's the most unbearable part.

It's good to be cold at the right times. Like when sleeping... you can snuggle under the blankets and still feel cool. Like when you have to walk endless kilometers, cold weather makes it so much more bearable. And not forgetting, the I-can-never-pespire bit. Haha...

Now it is 10 degrees... and guess what. I'm clad in NYP shorts and tee, with a jacket on. And I'm loving the cold. I must seriously be mad now. Haha.

I cannot imagine how to live in constant heat. Someone save me!
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-