Living Creatures: Sunday, July 27, 2008
Adaptation should come naturally to all living creatures for it is a innate survival instinct.
Then gradually and unconsciously, adaptation evolves into habituation.
Along this road towards habituation, there are bound to be potholes and obstacles living creatures must overcome.
Yet, there is never a guarantee that living creatures can eventually overcome such crap thrown into their lives.
Then what happens?
I can think of one good, valid, ethical and principle-biding reason why I should be where I am. But I can think of a thousand reason why I shouldn't.
I hate it.

Then gradually and unconsciously, adaptation evolves into habituation.
Along this road towards habituation, there are bound to be potholes and obstacles living creatures must overcome.
Yet, there is never a guarantee that living creatures can eventually overcome such crap thrown into their lives.
Then what happens?
I can think of one good, valid, ethical and principle-biding reason why I should be where I am. But I can think of a thousand reason why I shouldn't.
I hate it.













