我不难过:
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Heard this song on radio the other day...
Remembered that I enjoyed the melody when I first heard it.
Searched for the music video online to reminisce...
Only to find myself almost moved to tears by the lyrics.
Read the story behind the lyricist.
It just brought more sorrow to the song.
"是我没有陪在你身边当你寂寞时候 . . ."
"就让我走, 让我开始享受自由..."
"回忆很多, 你的影子也会充满我的生活..."
"这不算什么... 我不难过..."
The Writer
What a beautiful mess life can be.
Dark clouds and shadows loom overhead.
But every cloud has a
s|LvEr
lining within it.
I'm Lovin' it and So Will U
Photography
TrekEarth
- learning about the world through photography
Fotologue
Flickr
- photo sharing
Jonathan Thng Photography
My Daughter Kanna
Muu & Tasuku
Happy Blogs
sketched out
the spotted giraffe
My Milk Toof
she paints the kitchen red
iEat. iShoot. iPost.
我不难过:
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Heard this song on radio the other day...
Remembered that I enjoyed the melody when I first heard it.
Searched for the music video online to reminisce...
Only to find myself almost moved to tears by the lyrics.
Read the story behind the lyricist.
It just brought more sorrow to the song.
"是我没有陪在你身边当你寂寞时候 . . ."
"就让我走, 让我开始享受自由..."
"回忆很多, 你的影子也会充满我的生活..."
"这不算什么... 我不难过..."
readers
credits:
1
2
copyright ©
a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-