If TV is for real....: Friday, May 15, 2009

Damn those Grey's script writers!

First He Rehearses



Cristina, I could promise to hold you and to cherish you.
I could promise to be there in sickness and in health.
I could say til death do us part, but I wont.


Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope,
and I don’t stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope.
I am not optimistic, I am not hopeful.


I am sure, I am steady, and I know that I’m a heart man.
I take them apart, put them back together, I hold them in my hands.
I am a heart man.


So this I am sure, you are my partner, my lover, my very best friend.
My heart beats for you.
And this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this…


I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands.
I promise you me.




Then He Proposes



If there is a crisis, you don't freeze; you move forward.
You put the rest of us to move forward because you've seen worse, you've survived worse,
and you'll know we'll survive too.

You say you're all dark and twisty, it's not a flaw, it's a strength.
It makes you who you are.

I'm not gonna get down on one knee, I'm not gonna ask a question.
I love you Meredith Grey, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.



And He Vows.. For Sure





Today's the day my life begins.
All my life I've been just me. Just a smart mouth kid.

Today I become a man.
Today I become a husband.

Today I become accountable for someone other than myself.

Today I become accountable to you.
To our future.

To all the possibilities that a marriage has to offer.
Together, no matter what happens, I'll be ready.
For anything. For everything.


To take on life, to take on love.

To take on possibility and responsibiltiy.
Today Izzie Stevens, our life together begins.
And I, for one, can't wait.
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-