Carrot Lover?: Saturday, October 17, 2009


Just yesterday, for a few minutes I thought I was in serious trouble. I paused for a moment to re-read the message. Pondered and thought really hard for the next few minutes. I frantically and desperately played back all the recent events, that my degenerating brain can remember, and tried to recall if there was anything that I missed/forgot which probably lead me to trouble.

I couldn't remember/think of one.

What the heck. I decided that I should just jump into the dark deep ocean. Panicked for a moment until I was given an explanation. It took me awhile to react because there was so many things going through my mind. As the conversation progressed, more questions bugged me.

I know I shouldn't read too much into the whole conversation, but it seems there's much more than it meets the eye.

What's more important though, is that I realised I'm indeed such a sucker for many things, including carrots. Offer me a yummy-looking one, I might just take it even though I'm not exactly liking certain carrots.

I wonder if ikan bilis will ever be hooked down by the bait that may just one day fall from above.
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-