In Recent Times...: Thursday, November 19, 2009

Self-maintenance. Work. Play.
These are the essence of what I have learnt over the recent years.
This is what every being should strive for.
This is what I should be preaching.
Am I?

I know, personally, I'm not.

Work has taken up almost my entire life.
All the time spent within the hospital grounds is much more than the time spent at home.
All the time spent with each individual patient is much more than the time spent with my family each day.
All the time spent working is much more than the time spent resting.

There is no such thing as balance.

Take a break? Easier said than done. And then there is this 'unforseen circumstances' where taking a break is something that has to be bestowed upon you. Not entitled. There is no such thing as entitlement. You cannot take what is rightfully yours unless some higher power being grants you what should have been yours to begin with.

I know, no one is indispensable.

But when you are stuck within crap and shit, there's just no bloody hell way you can get out of it.

Sigh. I need conviction. I need re-invention. I need to see something. I need some light.


Recently...


This is me at work. Not one moment less.






This is me at work. With patient. And it's not getting any lesser.





This is me at work. Beginning. And end. I'm still alive, at the very least.




If I lay here. If I just lay here. Would you lie with me? And just forget the world...
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-