A book can be judged by its cover.: Sunday, April 18, 2010

I decided to take the chance. What have I got to lose? Except for a few tens of dollars to get the photographs printed and the black mounting board. And a little time to mount the photos on the board and to think of short descriptions and a title for each photograph.

And especially after that ridiculous competition that I participated, which was a complete fluke. My first ever competition and the results were just a completely ridiculous. Not that I'm being sour grapes about it, but tell me, exactly, how is it the organiser of a competition emerges as the winner of the competition. $)%*3(%^*!!

So, it's a complete fresh start again. This time, a real competition. For REAL.

Hahaha.

And as I tried to find the place to submit the photos, a nice lady in the lift asked,

"Are you here for a photo shoot?" *shakes head*
[So you think I'm a model ah? Hahaha!]

"Oh! You're a photographer?!" *shakes head*
[I look so pro?! Even without a camera?!]

I didn't even say anything in the lift! 你太看得起我了!
Of course I explained my purpose, and she was helpful in showing me the way.

What a nice day it was! Never mind I was walking in ankle-deep water on my way home in the storm.



And, whatever happened to my resolution of keeping an updated blog? Oh dear...
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-