Excuse me, where is your left?: Friday, May 14, 2010
The ability to discriminate between left and right can be impaired after insult to the brain.
Each day as I commute around the humid island by the MRT, I never fail to wonder: Are there more brain damaged people in Singapore than what is recorded by the Ministry of Health?
I'm not saying Singaporeans, because I am really starting to have my doubts about the number of true-blue Singaporeans in Singapore left. Just generally people in Singapore who take the trains.
Many have brain damage, because they cannot tell left from right.
How unfortunate - for people like me who have perfectly functioning grey matter.
We get stuck at places because of these people.
Each day as I commute around the humid island by the MRT, I never fail to wonder: Are there more brain damaged people in Singapore than what is recorded by the Ministry of Health?
I'm not saying Singaporeans, because I am really starting to have my doubts about the number of true-blue Singaporeans in Singapore left. Just generally people in Singapore who take the trains.
Many have brain damage, because they cannot tell left from right.
How unfortunate - for people like me who have perfectly functioning grey matter.
We get stuck at places because of these people.












