I'm not racist. I'm only forced to be.: Sunday, January 22, 2012

You sign up for this amazing opportunity to be away and learn new things.
You go through a really tough interview and scored well.
You work as hell and put in long hours to make sure everything is settled before you leave.
You pack your luggage for a 10 week trip in less than 24 hours before you fly.
You take a 24 hour flight to a new country that would be home for the next 10 weeks.
And to only find your self being so miserable with awful house mates.

Grown-ups who do not know how to clean up after themselves.
Grown-ups who treat other house mates as maids.
Grown-ups who think they know it all, but in fact, don't.
Grown-ups who think so highly of themselves, but in fact, are just empty in the skull.
Grown-ups who do not know directions, and tries to show the way.
Grown-ups who do not accept that someone else is better than them.

People who do not know how to live with another stranger.

I didn't sign up for this.

And I'm stuck for another 4 more weeks.

How do I get myself out of this misery?

readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫Insert song title here!"
-